Week 13

I went back to the doctor on Monday and he prescribed me ondansetron as well as cyclizine as he did not want me vomiting at all. Both these drugs together worked and it was a huge relief (again). I was still too weak to work just now, it'll take a few weeks to built myself back up.

I went out for a couple of hours every second day and I am very thankful to the people who took the time to take me out. I couldn't drive myself as the cyclizine made me drowsy. It was so hard depending on others, I havn't done it in a long time and its horrible having to do it.

The cyclizine made me drowsy and I slurred my words, I was also dizzy after being on my feet for 1/2 hour because of low blood pressure.

I felt much better emotionally but I still had that feeling of being alone and not being understood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment