Week 10

19th October

Nothing could have prepared me for what was about to come.....

My sickness became much worse, I was eating and drinking very little, I felt alone and very depressed. I took a lot out on Steve and snapped at him a lot. He was the only person who seen me that way I was and physically he could see what was happening but emotionally he could never understand. He did all he could for me but I couldn't accept that. Unless he could stop this sickness he couldn't help me. I do owe a lot to him, he did what he could but for me, at that time, it wasn't enough.....

Movement made my sickness worse so I would spend hour after hour, day after day lying in bed or lying on the sofa. I sat in the house looking out the window wishing for this sickness to go away. I cried a lot at the most stupid stuff which I put down to pregnancy hormones. I snapped at people for no reason, only because nobody understood!! They made me feel as if I was making a big deal out of nothing, lots of people experience morning sickness, don't they?

I seen another doctor this week who, again, didn't seem to concerned. I showed him a diary of my sickness (which showed 19-25 episodes of sickness a day over 5 days). He signed me off work for two weeks and sent me away. By now I had just accepted this was normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment