Week 31

15th March 2010.....


I am still being very sick this week, mostly overnight. I have a chesty cough too which isn't helping and is possibly making me more sick. Day times arn't too bad, I am trying to get on with things as normal although it is exhausting. On Saturday Steve took me to 63 Tay Street for a meal. A 5 course meal at that!!!! Apart from a couple of spoon fulls of desert I managed it all. As well as managing it, I actually enjoyed it. The 5 course meal appeared again a couple of hours later, not looking so nice, but it was worth it. Sunday was quite bad for sickness and I don't feel like I have control over it anymore.


I felt myself slipping down in to that bad place again but I thought I could pick myself back up......I thought wrong.......

No comments:

Post a Comment