Week 24

25th January 2010..........

Monday came quickely, I am on a late shift today. I am very tired after my shift yesterday. I was sick when I got up, then took my tablet and got ready for work. Again, I managed to get there without stopping my car. The shift was ok, I was sick a few times, struggled to eat anything and was very very tired. Everyone on my shift again were helpful. Monday night time was terrible. I was up the whole night being sick. I phoned work at 3.30am to say that I won't manage the next day. I had been bringing up a lot of fresh blood which really worried me (although this had happened before). I eventually got to bed and to sleep about 5am and slept most of the next day. I made a doctors appointment for Wednsday.

The doctor wasn't aware that I had tried to work again and explained to me that he doesn't think that I will manage to work from now until the birth. I was disappointed to hear this as I was hoping I would try again. He signed me back off work for the moment.

It took me a few more days to get a bit better again and get the ketones out my urine. I was still being sick for the rest of the week but not anywhere near as bad as the beginning of the week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment