Week 17

7th December 2009

Steve is off on holiday this week so I will be glad of the company. There is a few things we'd like to do so hopefully I will be up to helping. This could be Steve's last holiday before baby is here so we've decided to paint the spare bedroom. Also we had to floor the attic and put a bannister on the stairs.

I have still been suffering from really bad headaches but they're managable. I decided to try and reduce my medication this week. The first couple of days I took one less cyclizine at night time which was ok, I reduced it more and more until I was able to just manage on ondansetron. The cyclizine makes me slow and drowsy so it was great to have a few days relief from it! I was sick a few times while trying different medication but it was managable. I still felt very nauseous so my eating has reduced even more. Some days I will only have a roll and some crisps and thats more than enough but then some days I do manage a bit more.

At the weekend we travelled up to mums in Inverness for the night. I was sick a few times before we left but after a couple of pills I was ok. It was nice to get away for the night but the actual act of doing something and being somewhere else made me really tired which makes me feel more nauseous or physically sick.

Anyway.... its week 17.....surely can't be much longer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment