Week 20


28th December 2009

This week hasn't been so good. I am being sick every day and my tablets are helping but not preventing it. I am glad I managed to enjoy Christmas even though I didn't get such a good New Year.....

I am aiming to get back to work on the 20th January. I will be so glad to get to interact with people again although I do have a few worries. I have to have found a tablet which stops me being sick but also doesn't cause drowsiness. I am worried about the tiredness as the sickness is much worse when tired. I am worried about working in a small, hot anaesthetic room with lots of people. I am worried about how I will manage to work on the little amounts of food I am putting in my body. But needs must and I have to work to get paid!

The baby is kicking quite a bit now and I am feeling him/her every day. It is nice to know, even though I am suffering, the baby is quite happy in there!! Next week we will have the 20 week scan so fingers crossed everything is ok. It is difficult to understand how a baby can survive through this. He/she has survived weeks of me not eating or drinking, they have also managed to live through all the drugs I have had to put into my body. They have also managed to live through the stress and depression I have felt over the last 4 months. I think its amazing and they must be a real fighter!!

1 comment:

  1. I too find it a miracle that our babies are able to survive all the trauma of HG! There is no denying that God is in complete control of their precious lives!

    ReplyDelete